Our House, your home
The Ronald McDonald House is a “home-away-from-home” that keeps families together when it matters most. When you and your family stay with us we want you to find the comfort and care of home. Most importantly, we want you to find the support you need to focus on what matters most – your child.
Here are some of the amenities we provide:
- Comfortable guest rooms with private bathrooms
- Shared living rooms, kitchens and dining areas
- Beautiful one-acre courtyard, with playgrounds and garden spaces
- Video game room, playrooms, TV, Wifi
- Caring environment where other families, volunteers and staff offer support
- A variety of evening activities for all family members
- A prepared meal each evening, and plenty of snacks and other foods you can fix for yourself during the day
Request a Room
Families staying at the Ronald McDonald House for the first time must have a referral from a staff member or medical provider at the hospital. Initial referrals usually come to us from a social worker, nurse or case manager.
Please be aware that a request for a room does not guarantee availability. Every family must call the House on the day they wish to arrive to be sure that they have a room.
families (who have stayed within the past 18 months) can request a room by calling the House at 919-913-2040.
Our preferred check-in time is 12 pm – 8 pm. Guests 18 or older must have a photo ID to present at check in.