It takes a LOT of supplies to keep a 53-family House in proper running order!
Below is a wish list of items we always have need for:
- Individually Wrapped Snacks (breakfast bars, crackers, chips, etc.)
- Coffee Creamer/Sugars (single serve size)
- Easy Mac/Microwavable Meals (ravioli, soups)
- Shelf Stable Boxed Milk (individual serving size)
- Drinks (individually boxes, bottled or canned juices & soda)
- Cereal (single serving sized)
- Paper Bowls and Plates, Plastic Utensils
- Clorox Wipes/Lysol Spray
- Laundry Detergent
- Dryer Sheets
- Paper Towels
BATH & BODY
BATH & BODY PRODUCTS
- Travel-size bars of soap (individually wrapped)
- Travel-size deodorant
- Feminine hygiene products (pads/tampons)
- Toothbrushes (individually packaged)
- Facial Tissues
FAMILY & HOUSE
FAMILY & HOUSE ITEMS
- Starbucks Gift Cards ($10)
- Walmart Gift Cards
- Crossword books
- Postage stamps
- Sudoku books
- Word search books
- Baby bibs (new)
- Adult throw blankets (new)
- Baby board books (new)
We have recently learned about ways Capital One Shopping can help you find even more savings while you shop! This is a free tool that compares prices among various retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible while supporting families battling childhood illness at the same time!
Non-monetary donations of goods and services are much appreciated at the House. Anything from toothpaste, to packs of crackers, to new children’s toys is always needed and welcome. But don’t be afraid to think outside the box. Donated airline miles allow loved ones to visit their families in times of need, and a pair of tickets to a local sporting event is a great way to allow parents to relax and recharge for the night.
Gift Card Donations
Gift cards are a great way to donate to our House and ensure we are always able to get the items we need to run our House. We are always in need of Home Depot, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart, Sam’s, Food Lion & Visa gift cards.
Purchase items from our wish list on Amazon here. All items can be shipped to the House at 101 Old Mason Farm Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27517.